Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No Show for YOU!

That's right, Top Chef Las Vegas is taking a break but that doesn't mean we've don't have anything to talk about. Seems that Eli is back and he's brought an even bigger load.Over on Bravo's website, they asked Eli to elaborate on his mocking the cancer victim comments. Never one to resist digging deeper into the poo pile, Eli shared the following.
I can't stress enough how mocking a cancer victim will not win you Top Chef nor will it even get you close to Fan Favorite. That doesn't mean Baby Eli isn't a strong candidate for Asshat of the Season but he's going to have to fight Mike I. tooth and nail for that award. Think I'm being too hard on Eli? Let's see what Gail Simmons has to say about the issue.I don't think I can add too much more than that except to say I don't think we've seen the end of Operation Expel Robin from Top Chef Las Vegas. I just hope nobody has left any hair clippers lying around.

7 comments:

Dani said...

Have you had any trouble today with blogger Sham? I posted early this morning, but it hasn't shown up on the blogrolls. Was just curious if anyone else is having trouble.

Dani said...

Where is everybody today?

Big Shamu said...

I don't know Dani, perhaps if there is no Top Chef episode, there is no blogs to visit?

LaDivaCucina said...

I don't think Robin "played" the cancer card at all and I think it's unfortunate that as a more "mature" contestant she has to put up with the shenanigans and spiteful comments from that dweeb and others.

One thing I don't like about these competitive reality shows is that it tends to bring out the worst in many, but that's supposed to make "good TV."

I liked watching the Top Chef Masters because for the most part, the chefs played with honor and dignity. Dignity seems to go out the window on many of these shows.

Big Shamu said...

I have to agree with you La Diva, it's like watching grade school all over again.

LaDivaCucina said...

This bunch in particular is extra whiny!!!

Big Shamu said...

Notice that it's the middle of the bunchers that have their pampers in a wad. I don't hear the Brothers, Jen or Kevin bitching about how Robin shouldn't even be there.