Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dim Sum Sunday - Sweet Little Things

I feel like we've been neglecting our sweet nibbles in our series of Dim Sum Sundays, unless of course you've figured out a way to shoehorn what you've made to fit with the weekly theme (ahem, Susan, I'm talking to you).   It's finally warm enough to feel like summer so show us your summer treats.  Do you make your own popsicles for the kids?  Perfected your peach pie passion?  Can't get enough strawberry shortcake?  Cheat just a little on your diet and show us your sweet tooth this Sunday.

6 comments:

rachel said...

You're on! See you on Sunday!

Big Shamu said...

Sweet!

LaDivaCucina said...

It's DJ Nevah L8's b-day on Monday and it just so happens I have to make him something sweet for his special day...I'm in! Dash the diet!

Big Shamu said...

Excellent choice Diva, it's not like the diet won't be there waiting for you on Monday.

h said...

I'm farmer's marketing and experimenting on Saturday. If it's a success, I'm in. How come you never enter the throwdowns?

Big Shamu said...

I generally don't enter the throwdowns because I make and take pictures of all my food. Dim Sum Sunday generally takes up a good chunk of weekend time for me. Research, shopping, preparing, staging, praying for good light, and then writing and posting the results. Not much free time left for doing the process again for The Throwdowns. Sorry Troll but this is currently a one person blog and that one person also has a full time job and a part time job. Just no time.